Friday, March 20, 2009

Leaving Lima :(

Well, we are loading the bus now -- 3 am! We have had a full couple days -- wonderful, but FULL!!! :) I will update again when we get back.

Please pray for smooth connections. And for health -- we are getting tired!

THANKS

2 comments:

  1. Father, praise be to You for all that this team has accomplished for You in Lima! Please bring them home safely and easily. I pray that their joy would be full, and that their bodies would be rested by the time they touch down at DFW. Amen! Way to go Peru Team. I am so proud of you. Thanks to Mr. & Mrs. Wolfe and Miss Ross! We love you and can't wait to see you. Sarah Redford

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that you may be invigorated and strengthened with all power according to the might of His glory, to exercise every kind of endurance and patiencee with joy! The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in each one of you and that Spirit restores and revives your mortal bodies! Healing and health are yours! So looking forward to seeing all of you! Glory to God for much accomplished! Love & Hugs! Jill Mauck

    ReplyDelete