Monday, February 8, 2010

Tuesday will be a busy day!

It was Friday night and Jairus was told that he needed to take a bath. His response: On Tuesday... I’ll take a bath on Tuesday. Later in the evening he was instructed to pick up his toys. His response: I can pick up toys on Tuesday. A few minutes later, he was told it was time to brush his teeth and guess his response…. “on Tuesday.” Funny! We did get him to take a bath, pick up toys, and brush his teeth on Friday, but it just a bit more consuming.

So Saturday morning he started again! Anything he was asked to do, he said he would do it on Tuesday. It was so funny! At one point I said, “Oh, it is Tuesday now.” Jairus looked straight at me and answered “no its not!.” :) Oh smarty pants!

Tuesday will be a very busy, busy day!

2 comments:

  1. Well, today IS Tuesday so Jairus will have to complete all his tasks. Funny how he gets an idea in his head and sticks with it. Cute boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your son is a very creative thinker. Well, he has creative parents, so no one is surprised! I love your stories -- and so will he someday! Love, Aunt Marie

    ReplyDelete