Sunday, May 30, 2010

What's going on here?

When I came home Friday afternoon Jairus was running around without a shirt on. An hour or so later, I found him like this:

And a bit later like this:

Is this just his way to welcome summer or is he protesting that our brand new (since Dec) AC is NOT working?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. What did Jairus say was his reason? Just showing his independence I suspect. :) He looks SO tall, (long) in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the world! That is SO awesome!! And you were worried about coming over when we 'wear our diapers around'!! Looks as though things are more risky over your way. I am still laughing and loving the fact that you got those pics. Oh, the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope your A/C gets fixed soon -- I was worried that the A/C in our van doesn't work, but glad the one in our house does. HA Thanks for sharing this funny event! Love, Aunt Marie

    ReplyDelete