Jairus' word of the week: Amazing. He told me it ranked better than "goody." – Jan 4
Jairus just fired me off his team because I wasn't playing right. (His words, I promise!) What in the world??! This is wrong on so many levels.... Jan 7
"Yeah..It is today" says Jairus way to early on a Saturday. – Jan 8
"ugh, WE forgot to buckle my kid again" said in an upset/disgusted tone by Jairus this morning when we got to school. Geez...I am lucky we get YOU buckled in kid! Take care of your own imaginary kids. :) – Jan 11
According to Jairus, 5 year olds are never disobedient. Great...only 9 months and 14 days to go! – Jan 12
Jairus just told me that Miss Taryn Mitchell is best babysitter in the whole world. :) -- Jan 14
Walking to the car after school Jairus told me he was too cold to laugh. That my friends is COLD!!! :) – Jan 20
"Cheeseburger in paradust....eewww" said Jairus. – Jan 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment