Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yep, it happened!

It was bound to happen. On Sunday (March 27) Jairus asked for Dr. Pepper... by name. Out of his mouth came the words…"I want a Dr. Pepper, Please.” Shocking? Well, not really considering the addiction Joe and I have to Dr. Pepper. We buy gallons of it at a time and have at least one can daily. Even when I was pregnant, I continued to drink Dr Pepper; so Jairus had it in the womb. (and I think he turned out ok.) Now, we were good and didn’t let him drink it in bottles or anything. In the last couple years he has had sips of our Dr. Peppers at restaurants. But we have never ordered him his own or anything. With kids meals he gets milk or juice. At home he doesn’t drink out of our cans. We don’t even call it Dr. Pepper – the code name is mommy’s juice. So, we were surprised when he actually asked for Dr. Pepper. But he is a smart kid afterall and he knows the good stuff! :) :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete