This is from Monday, March 28th. Joe wrote down the experience that morning while it was fresh on his mind, I am just super slow at getting it posted on the blog.
Jairus sometimes talks in his sleep. He often tosses and turns. But this was the first time he ever told us that he had a dream!
Jairus: Daddy, I dreamed last night.
Joe : Really what did you dream?
Jairus: I dreamed that we went to a football game.
Joe : Who won the game?
Jairus: I don't know.
Joe: Oh
Jairus: I had another dream.
Joe: What was it about?
Jairus: We were getting on a plane and it turned into a rocket ship, but it didn't go into outer space.
Joe: Oh. And who was in the dream?
Jairus: You and Mommy and Grandma and Grandpa.
Joe: Was baby horse or pillow pet in your dream?
Jairus: Yes, they were both in my dream and blankey.
Joe: Did they talk in your dream?
Jairus: No.
Joe: Well, dreams are fiction.
Jairus: But mine are not.
Joe: All dreams are fiction, so sometime animals or toys will talk.
Jairus: But my dreams are not fiction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment