This evening Jairus was sitting on top of me as I tried to work….then he held onto my legs when I got up to walk away. I got to the bedroom and said “You are driving me crazy! I may have to lock the door to get a break” to which Jairus replied “I will lock it for you to keep me from you.” Thanks kid for the help! ;) -- March 1
If you weren’t in my speech class this morning then you missed Jairus’ announcement. “I am allergic to spicy.” – March 2
After watching 2 days of “big kid” demonstration speeches Jairus had a speech for me. Standing behind the table in my classroom with his baby horsey and baby lion he said “Hello class. Today I am going to teach you how to fight bad guys. First… hit the bad guy.” He then had baby horsy attack baby lion. That is as far as we got. I am curious to see what speech he has for me tomorrow..... March 3
Just bribed Jairus to cut his finger nails by using "Oliva Marshmellows" (the colored fruity kind). I know Amy Hunsucker wouldn't approve. ;) -- March 10
Jairus was fussing a bit about being hurt. I asked him where he hurt. "It's the one I shouldn't have" he said. He was referring to his middle finger. :) – March 20
Jairus’ recipe for a grilled cheese sandwich: first bread, then cheese, then grilled cheese glue and finally you cook it. But don’t worry. The glue disappears when you cook it. – March 23
Me: Jairus, let's finish this puzzle.
Jairus: It's Jair...that's my new nickname.
Me: Oh, I didn't know that. Sorry.
Jair: That's what Brylee calls me. (a girl in his class) – March 26
A sucker is like sunscreen for you lips says Jairus with a totally blue sticky mouth. – March 27
When I pulled into the garage this afternoon Jairus told me "You are a great driver Mommy. You rock." :) – March 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment