Last night we enjoyed a beautiful fall night with good friends and faithful fans under the stadium lights cheering on the Mighty LCCS Eagles. I thought I would post a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. 
We have gone to a couple of games this season, and as you can imagine, Jairus loves cheering on the team. He gets caught up in the excitement and clapping and yelling. It is so much fun because he is such an intense fan.
At the game a few weeks ago, Jairus learned the phrase "Go Eagles." And last night he proved that he remember
ed he was an Eagles fan! Actually, now any time that he plays with his football or sees a football game on TV, he cheers "Go Eagles." When this first happened a couple weeks ago I figured I had a genius child in my house. We just turned on the Monday night Dallas vs Philly game and Jairus yelled "Go Eagles!". I was so impressed that he figured out a.) we aren't big Dallas fans and b.) that the Philadelphia Eagles were playing. But my feet were brought back to reality when we were watching another football game that next weekend and he cheered "Go Eagles" for some random team. I have learned that Eagles = Football. And there is nothing wrong with that! :) 
These pictures show Jairus cheering, of course. He loved the cow bell Luanne let him borrow. And after the drum line played at half time, Jairus started playing his drums! What a little copy cat! Thought I would throw in one flash to the past picture just for kicks. This was his very first football game last fall. 


He is a smart kid! and so cute too! Glad you all could go to the LCCC game but you didn't mention the outcome. ???
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
He is adorable and a genius:) Thanks for sharing the great pix!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun - um, is it still super hot at night there?
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you will look back for the answers, but...
ReplyDeleteBoth LCCS teams lost Friday night. But they were respectable scores.
It isn’t too hot anymore. Evenings are actually enjoyable – 70s. Days are still in the lower 90s, although this week may be 80s.
Seriously, your kid is going to be reciting the constitution and names of the president's by the time he is 2 1/2!! He is smart!
ReplyDeleteR