Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not quite picture perfect

Well, this morning we went to have Jairus' 2 year pictures taken. He had a good time until the photographer wanted to actually take his picture. Our normally smiley little boy did not want this strange lady to take his picture. And he was not very impressed with all our antics to get him to stand in one place or even to smile. He wasn't even too sure about pictures with mom and dad! Anyway, I will post some of them here for you to see. Enjoy!





6 comments:

  1. Well they are still cute!! I love the one with him holding the football and smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it must be a 2-year old thing!!! The football pic is great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes! Those are TERRIFIC! And yes, I'm positive it's a 2 year old thing! Love the pose w/ the football. That family shot is WONDERFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM! He is the cutest! I love the family one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did order the football one...since it was the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite a fan of the first one, it kind of says "are you kidding me? you want me to do what? give me a break." :)

    ReplyDelete