Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jairus!

Here is a look back at Jairus' second year -- starting from October 2007, one for each month including a picture from today. What a fun adventure this second year was. :)







Dear Jairus -- May the Lord continue to bless you. We hope your 3rd year is even more fulfilling. Keep learning, exploring, smiling, and spreading joy. We love you!!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a difference a year makes. You can see the changes he goes through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, wonderful blessing! I enjoyed both sets of pictures! Hope you were able to have a nice family weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of pictures to show us again what a delightful son you have. THANKS so much for sharing!!! It keeps us close at heart even tho the miles between us are many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. :-) Sorry I haven't been able to catch up on my blog reader lately! I LOVE the pictures from the year and from the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful boy! You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete