Jairus had his 2 year check-up this morning. He didn't really like the nurse or Dr. Yee checking him out. And unfortunately he had to get 2 shots, but life was quickly better once he had a sucker to sooth the pain. :)
His official stats: 27 lbs (under 50%) and 35.5 inches tall (75%). No surprise there. EVERYONE comments on how tall he is. No wonder his pants can't stay up.
Thought I would post a few pictures from the last couple weeks. (I know I need to do a birthday party blog...but it will have to wait for another day.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Do they even make toddler belts? I know we need them- Emma is probably 5 pounds lighter than Jairus (but not quite as tall). She is currently wearing 18 month pants, the adjustable kind that are tightened as much as possible. And she still shows pull-up. Ah well...I don't know where she got this skinny gene. I wish it was from me!
ReplyDeleteHey! You might want to check out JC Penney, that is where I get Ethans Jeans. They usually have the adjustable waist.
ReplyDeleteKristy
That "mess" picture is hilarious! He looks either really peeved or really tired . . .
ReplyDeleteLove all the new pictures. You can get Jairus to smile! Glad he got a pumpkin so he can sing the pumpkin song :)
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon.
Adorable pictures!
ReplyDeleteWOW - what great pictures. Thanks so much for sharing:)
ReplyDelete